MPO/MTP High Density Optic Fibre Distribution Frame Rack Mount Fiber Optic Patch Panel 1U 19 Inch 12-288 Core
MPO patch panels adopt modular design, easy for construction operation, typically use MPO adapters to connect MPO cables to individual fibers. MPO patch panels come in various sizes and configurations, with the most common being 1U and 2U panels with 12, 24, 48 or 96 ports. They are ideal for high-density data center applications and provide a cost-effective solution for managing large amounts of fiber connections. Mainly applied to high-density optic fiber wiring system, rapid wiring system, backbone network, highly integrated devices, data center and other occasions. They are also applied in small and medium-sized distribution systems such as FTTZ, FTTB.
* Design for MPO/MTP SYSTEM, for quickly network deploy and quick-fix solution
* Detachable modular design, easy disassembly
* 8 and 12 and 24 fiber versions – 4/6/12 LC (Duplex) / SC (Simplex) optical parts
* Available Multi-mode (62.5/125, Standard 50/125 and OM3,OM4) and Single mode(OS1/2) fiber.
* Metallic shell with high strength protect the inner fibers effectively
* Supports easy reconfiguration for moves, adds, and changes
* Available for the installation of LC/SC/FC/ST adapter.
* High-density Optic Fiber Wiring System
* Rapid Wiring System
* Backbone Network
* Highly Integrated Devices
* Data Center Infrastructure
* Small and Medium-sized Distribution Systems Such as FTTZ, FTTB